Tuesday, April 28, 2009

WTE Meetup Take Two

Aaaaahhhhhh finally warm weather!

This past weekend I met up with Karla and Aimee at Maumelle Family Fest. We all had a great time and Jax's car was a hit. Afterward they came over where my husband was having a crawfish boil.

Karla stayed the night and Bear and Jax got to know each other better. Here are the pics.

Sunday we went out on the boat with some friends....we stayed on the go all weekend (I wish I would have done laundry atleast lol).



Notice the look on Jax's face.



I like being creative with PhotoShop






The after party







Bear pouring out Domino's water lol


"Yeah it gets 30 mpg...can you believe it?"


We couldn't quite get this to work out for us....Danni what is that look you are doing? lol


I went the whole day with my shirt on inside out like a dork.


Sunday hanging on the boat....Jax loves to drive.

1 comment:

Just Jiff said...

He is so stinkin cute. When Bayley starts walking, I'll have to meet you guys at a park so they can play. :)